Sunday, March 18, 2007

Partings...

Very few people know the real me, and I have been quite fortunate when I say that out of the handful who do, there have been only two people who have let me down. Let downs are always a disappointment and needless to say, these have been associated with a lot of pain. And not to mention the feeling of loneliness. I have always been like this. I have a distinct relationship with each one of these people. I discuss different things with each of them and theres hardly any overlap. And thats what makes it harder when they let me down, because then I miss them, becase they really are not part of a herd for me. Each one is/has been special in a way no other. Anyways, I think thats what life is. A series of meetings and partings. But I don't understand why God made partings, really. As you grow older your supposed to mature and the partings are supposed to be less painful. But its so wierd. I think for me it's been easier to forget the childish arguments and fights with people, and it gets more difficult when you got to think with a cooler head, and not break down. It's hard not to break down and cry. And thats another thing, I cant even break down in formt of many people, theres hardly anyone whom I can cry to... and the people who I can cry to are just so sweet, I feel bad putting them through my moods!

Anyways, I had a long talk with a very close friend on Friday and thats when I realised that it's harder to act all grown up, than it is to be a child...why do we have to grow up at all?? I do kind of know why, but then on the flip side, I would just bask my whole life away in the glory of being a child! What fun! Who really needs all this nonsense trouble in life? All the responsibiities and being so politically correct always? I just want to say what I feel and not have anyone take offence, and since thats stopped happening since the world has decided that I've grown up, but really people it's my take on things and you don't have to agree, but if you disagree, can you just let me be? rather than make my life miserable by making me agree with your view on the subject. It's so annoying when people do that. I mean we all have a right to an opinion and I'm not forcing mine on you, so why do you have to try and sell your point to me?

No comments: