Monday, March 05, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to my blog! The thoughts on this blog are my own and as much as I believe in respecting peoples sentiments, I ascertain my right to an opinion. I am no rebel, and yes I do believe in society and the repercursions of my actions. This blog is not a way to life, but my thoughts on my way to life. I do not expect anyone to follow them or agree with me, however if you choose to disagree, thats your opinion and I am not bound by it. I love the thought of being able to express my opinions on the web and respect the fact that what I write may be stumbled upon my naive teenagers and indivisuals who will have conflicting beliefs.

My life so far has been a wonderful journey, I have had the occasional low points and the eternal highs and yes, I do believe in love, destiny and tomorrow. I love people who express their opinions even if I don't believe in everything they say, I'm happy that they try to put a point forward. I dislike ( a few years ago I would have said hate- but now I understand the depth of the word and I do not use it unless absolutely require to- and I hope I don't need to use it on you ever!) people who give up on things just because the situation seems difficult.However, I would like to add that I am fed up of stubborn people and do not waste energy on selling my wonderful thoughts to them anymore.

My intention of blogging is not in any way plagued to name the people I dislike or to applaud the people I love on this public platform. While on one side my life is an open book, some things are better left unsaid. No matter in what perspective you have changed or affected my life, on this webspace you will be just a nameless character in my life. Because thats going to make it easier for all of us. I have some very positive emotions to recite and some very negative experience to crib about and I believe that lifes difficult enough without people adding to each others grief. And anyways, every one of us has a story. Behind the smiles and giggles we all are nursing some wound and the depth of the sorrow depends on the amount of regret we have for our actions. But life is still beautiful for every one of us. No matter what our past has been or what the future holds for us, our stories will always have a happy ending. Thats the beauty of destiny! So good luck to your journey and I hope you enjoy reading about mine!

Once again welcome!

No comments: